Junior Project Engineer (m/f/d) Test Stand Application
Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Pudong)
Entry Level Position
As part of our expansion we are looking to strengthen our small team of dedicated engineers in Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Pudong).
We plan and realize test systems for automotive development, chiefly for the powertrain, exhaust gas turbocharger, electric vehicle drive systems and batteries. The company focuses in particular on test systems for energy-saving and environmentally-friendly drive concepts.
Your future tasks:
- Handling test stand projects in the automotive industry in Asia
- Analysing customer requirements and creating detailed specifications regarding the necessary software and hardware in close cooperation with colleagues in Germany and in China
- Development and programming in a test stand software environment based on our test stand automation system PAtools
- Integration of the software into the test stand on-site at customer locations and conducting various tests and adjustments to ensure the test stand becomes fully operational
- Training our customers to operate the test stands they receive from us
- Performing service calls from our customers in China, and occasionally in other Asian countries as well
- Successive takeover of growing project responsibility in the course of your professional and personal development
Skills and experience required:
- Successfully completed a university degree in a technical discipline such as electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics
- Graduates and young professionals, possibly with some initial experience in design and programming of test benches in the automotive industry, are welcome
- Very good knowledge of process measuring and control technology and the use of measurement and automation tools
- Experience in programming of machine-control systems such as e.g. PAtools, LabVIEW, Simulink or STEP 7
- Experience in the control of electric drives is desirable
- Comprehensive technical understanding of complex systems such as test stands and the ability to quickly learn new procedures in various technical tasks
- Chinese native or proficient level essential and English fluent level needed; good knowledge of German desirable, but not necessary; Korean or Japanese language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to go on frequent business trips, mainly within China
- Working carefully, willingness / capacity to learn, showing initiative, team spirit and customer-oriented action.
In return, we offer:
You can expect a versatile area of responsibility and a professional, motivated team. We offer you the opportunity to work for a Hidden Champion that is the world leader in turbocharger test stands. A career at KRATZER AUTOMATION will allow you to help shape the automobiles of tomorrow.
As an owner-managed company, employees are our top priority. Our working atmosphere is based on open and fair communication, fast decisionmaking processes and a flat hierarchy. Of course, we offer a secure position, salary commensurate with performance, employee profit-sharing and good future prospects.
Would you like to contribute to the continuing success story of KRATZER AUTOMATION as well? Fantastic! Please send your detailed resume stating your earliest possible start date in English to the e-mail address below. For additional information please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you!