JMP_Cost Controller/ 博世初级经理人计划_财务控制方向_ED
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
Bosch JMP Introduction
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 18 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class trainings.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
- Prepare of annual business plan, monthly business report, rolling forecast, year end closing, analysis, plausibility check and verbal comments.
- analysis for plan/actual/target variances for relevant KPIs
- Plant costing (standard Price calculation, overhead controlling) and lead types controlling
- Definition and tracking of business units and Plant related measures, recommendation for management proposals
- Preparation of Risk and Opportunity analysis and statements
- Project calculation (investment calculation, make or buy etc.)
- Budgeting and controlling of cost centers
- lead Typ tracking, target costing
- controlling process improvement, including interfaces
- Commercial Overview (rotations abroad and other Commercial areas)
- Master degree or above with overseas experiences, commercial related background from top universities
- Logical/ analytical thinking, sensitive to figures
- Ambitious to learn, CIP mindset
- Initiative, willingness to shape the future
- Good communication skills, experienced in conflict management
- 1-2 years Controlling or Commercial related experience in an International company (preferred enterprise/large scale)
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship, team oriented
- Advanced English language skill
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)