IT Project - Group IT / Group Finance & IT
Main goals and objectives:
- Cooperate company strategy project Data warehouse with existing systems around VGIC
- Steering of further group IT system implementation for VGIC in combination with the central customer database
- System communication solutions like Database interfaces, CarNet, SanBao, etc.
- Consult business departments for best IT solutions in automation, process optimizations, artificial intelligence
- Steering of all brand-wide Aftersales systems.
- Steering from IT and ensure close communication and collaboration with business (local and HQ), internal partners to create intelligence Data Warehouse front end to contribute to BUs various of demands
- This position is also required to Steering IT Security related topics to meet China’s government regulations (Cyber Security Law)
- Have a regular and intense communication, cooperation & alignment with VGCs regional ITP Organization in VCIC.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Build up a Data Center Infrastructure (Data Warehouse)
- Steering of further group IT system implementation for VGIC (e.g. Export approach, CustomerID, Consent Mgmt, VW Profile, …) in combination with the central customer database
- Aftersales IT-Systems support
- Steering IT Security support from VGIC to VCIC
- Connectivity solutions like Database interfaces, CarNet, SanBao, etc.
- Master Data Management for important data (customer, Vehicle, …) and all Cyber Security Law related topics
- Developing Infrastructure and adoption of group-wide One Digital Platform (ODP)
- Coordination role for communication with Headquarter and VCIC, e.g.
- Office IT Infrastructure
- Project implementation
- Office IT Infrastructure
- Upgrade from WIN7 to WIN10 and Microsoft Office 2010 to 2016 with support of migration of necessary data (pptx., .xlsx)
- Dealer IT Infrastructure support
- Dealer Helpdesk (1st level support) management
- Steering of necessary Digitalization topics
- Agile methodology steering
- Revision-proof procedures for IT
- Dealer Management System (DMS) support
- Build up a comprehensive IT-Landscape “Ready for the future”,
- Optimization of business processes in cost efficiently ways
- Increase common process and business need understanding
- Coordination of finance department optimizations (e.g. by reducing diversity of excel sheets)
- Consistency by storage data and clear structure (folder,
- Database, names, procedures, etc.)
- Importer Management System (IMS) support
- Planning of IT-Landscape with Budget Responsibilities
- Standardization of processes and procedures supported by IT for an integrated IT Landscape (e.g. reduce the several Cloud solutions)
- Work together and Knowledge Management with other IT Entities and business areas(e.g. for new Building concepts)
- Build up an enhanced IT Controlling with full transparency between Budget, Forecasts and actual figures for approvals in APON & K-SRM
Qualification and skills:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar major is required
- Matured project management skills in: stakeholder management, excellent coordination and communication
- At least 5 years of work experience in total and 3 years IT project management experience, Good IT or automobile industry knowledge and background would advantageous
- Agile development project experience is required
- Language: Chinese and English Language skills essential, German advantageous
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Customer orientation and process management
- Business Acumen
- High performance and quality orientation
- Customer orientation
- Enhanced skills in steering Development and Database experts
- Enhanced consulting skills for state of the art solutions and recommendations for all BUs
- The following requirements must be met at least one
1) Software development experience
- At least 4 years of experience in application or mobile development for iOS and Android
- Solid Java foundation, familiar with J2EE/C#, SOA, OSGI and other related technologies, proficient in - object-oriented analysis and design technology, including design patterns, UML modeling, etc.
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, iBatis and other commonly used open source frameworks, and has a deep understanding and application experience for the framework itself.
2) Clouds solution implementation experience
- Familiar with the mainstream virtualization and cloud knowledge, such as VMware, Xen, KVM, cloudstack, openstack, and other mainstream public cloud planning experience, such as AWS, Alicloud, Huawei clouds, etc. 2-3 project implementation experience
- Familiarity with one or several of data management technologies such as Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL DB, and Hadoop, which can independently complete the deployment, testing, and migration of related products in clouds
3) Big Data development, data analytics and architecture related experience.
- At least 2 large scale data management and governance or DW/EDW/BI implementation projects experience for large enterprises (As lead data architect).
- At least 3 year database management experience: Oracle/ Teradata/ related (At least one is mandatory) and Microsoft SQL.
- At least 2 year ETL tools experience: Informatica, Wherescape and DW automation.
- Data analysis skills – Access, SPSS, Excel, Tableau. R or SAS a plus