Industrial IoT Specialist
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
1. Developing new IoT solutions for improving the production processes continuously (IoT System CIP).
2. Design and build Smart IoT platform for quick prototyping and quick realization of ideas.
3. Work with other stake holders such as Global IT and mother company Bosch to understand operational requirements so as to design, develop and deploy solutions and as well as the IT infrastructure and security.
4. Maintain all software library and hardware databases through proper documentations.
1. Bachelor or Masters Degree in IT, IoT, Data communications, Electronics or any related field.
2. Good programming skills in C/C++ (Additional know how in Python and Java preferred).
3. Strong understanding of prevalent IIOT standards such as MQTT, DDS, OPC-UA, or oneM2M.
4. Familiar to any of the message queues such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, AMQP, XMPP, JMS and ZeroMQ.
5. Self-starter and able to work collaboratively as a team.
6. Knowledge in ROS (Robot Operating System), CAN-BUS and AUTOSAR is a plus.
7. Experience in developing data communication, middleware, sensors and other relevant technologies.
8. Proven ability to handle complex technology project tasks with tight deadlines.
9. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in Chinese and English.
10. Pro-active and able to work effectively, independently and in a team as well.
11. Willing to blend agile development methodology with system engineering.