Hybrid System Engineer/混动系统工程师_BEG
Entry Level Position
1. Hybrid and/or Electric Vehicle system topology design, simulation, system integration
2. Hybrid and/or Electric Vehicle system components selection for Bosch Components and third party components
3. Create hybrid system requirements, including electric machines, MCU, HCU, BMS, Charger, thermal management…
4. Responsible for thermal management system design, simulation, validation
5. Support for project acquisition, create technical proposal, and communicate with customer to clarify technical issues.
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in automobile engineering (automotive electric control filed) or internal combustion engine education background.
2. Basic knowledge in the field of H(E)V VCU and/or other components and hybrid system development.
3. Good at using of Matlab/Simulink and related SW tools. Use Simulink to modeling and simulation experience for automotive system.
4. Good skills in communication and coordination, good team work spirit.
5. Good at English speaking, reading and writing, German is preferred.