HR Assistant – Faurecia Interiors
Entry Level Position
The role of the HR Assistant will work closely with HR team to ensure that employees have the skills and competencies to perform their job duties.
- Support manager to elaborate, manage and follow the organization management and development plan according to business needs.
- Support MD projects (People Review, Leadership reinforcement, Mentoring, Internal training and so on) design and implementation also includes data analysis and reporting.
- Monitor trends and developments in the external environment related to training, learning, development, change management, organizational development, behavior and design.
- Organize, monitor and evaluate training programs to enhance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as the main interlocutor of external suppliers and ensure that the service provided meets organization and individual needs.
- Recruitment Sourcing support including CV screening and interviews
- HR Data Reporting support
- Internal Communication Management support (Social collaboration, meetings, group talk)
- Other HR related tasks(recruitment, staffing, training...) required by manager/team.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Detail oriented
- Strong desire to help people learn and grow
- Keen to grow yourself, bringing fresh ideas and taking the initiative in suggesting better ways to work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge and MS Office Skills and social media tools
Our virtual company booth
Open: October 29, 9am to 4pm
Our company presentation
09:45 - 10:15
The Digital Chinese Talent Days
taking place on October 29
Still not registered?
No. of Applicants