Head of Digital Transformation Office( General Secretariat and Corporate Strategy)
Main goals and objectives:
- Develop and maintain the digital strategy for Volkswagen Group China
- Drive the digital transformation in Region China in accordance with the digital strategy
- Ensure transparency and synergies of digital projects ranging from internal business transformation to customer-facing products & services
- Develop and implement digitalization strategy for Region China in alignment with digital strategies of headquarters, brands and Joint Ventures (JV) over the 6 digital pillars (Business 4.0, Industry 4.0, Digital Customer & Retail, Products & Services, Smart Mobility, Digital integration and platform).
- Develop a digitalization roadmap for VCIC with clear prioritization and classification of projects until and beyond 2025 under consideration of JVs and headquarter projects and maintain/update roadmap continuously.
- Establish and maintain full transparency over running and planned digital transformation activities for top management and operative level via regular tracking (e.g. Strategy Manager) and digitalization roadmap.
- Align digitalization roadmap and digital project landscape regularly with brands and JVs, identify overlaps & whitespots and solve potential conflicts.
- Operate and steer pillar-/brand-overarching digital transformation committees incl. interfaces to Volkswagen group committees (headquarter).
- Present digital status, digital maturity and develop action recommendations for top management.
- Build and run digital network and foster communication, digital mind-set and knowledge exchange within the organization.
- Selectively (co-)lead single initiatives within the digital transformation journey.
- Develop training concepts jointly with the Digital Transformation Office at HQ and VGC Academy.
- University degree, Master / MBA preferred
- Strategy or IT background preferred
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated and result-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead and drive cross-functional project teams
- Strategic thinking
- High analytical capabilities
- Creative and innovative
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
Working experience (in years):
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience
- Consulting, strategy, IT, new mobility and digitalization experience
Remarks (Language, IT Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
- Fluent English and Chinese (verbal, written)
- German language skills advantageous
No. of Applicants