Hardware Engineer (autoparts)
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
Main Focus of Duties and Responsibilities 主要工作职责
1. Project Interface of ECU and Sensor Hardware
- Interface to customer regarding hardware topics.
- Lead technical communication with Europe RD center for support.
- Understand project hardware requirements from Doors.
- Understand ECU/sensor schematic, IC datasheet, PCB layout and ECU structural design.
- Create platform-orientated hardware specification
- Create Project-orientated hardware parameter table.
- Perform ECU hardware failure analysis in project development phase.
2. ECU validation
- Understand OEM test specification
- Lead technical communication with Europe RD center for test requirements feasibility evaluation.
- Create DV/PV test plan, review with customer to get approval.
- Perform EMC and electrical durability test in China external lab
- Test set-up problem trouble shooting.
- Create DV/PV test results summary, review with customer to get approval.
- Test result deviation explanation to customer.
3. ECU and sensor Localization technical support
- Understand ECU manufacturing process.
- Interface to Europe RD center regarding technical topics.
- Provide technical support to project/purchasing/quality team regarding component localization.
- Provide technical support to ECU supplier regarding ICT, FT, EOL, Run-in tester build according to specification.
- Follow up ECU/sensor sample delivery timing and status.
BSc./MSc. Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering
Foreign Language 外语:
Fluent English reading, writing and speaking.
Methods and Process related Skills and Qualification
N5 PS E/E process: Basic
Vector CANape: Basic
Circuits measurement tool (oscilloscope, multimeter …): Advanced