Entry Level Position
Objective of job
• Testing and release management for ADAS system in China, Japan, Korea.
• ADAS technical support for production, marketing and aftersales in China
• Other ADAS topics in China
- Bachelor degree or above in electrical, mechanical or automotive engineering, experience abroad is a plus
- Graduates with first experience in automotive industry (e.g. internships) as well as applicants with minimum 2-3 years work experience at OEMs or suppliers
• Specific Knowledge
- Fluent English language skills, German language beneficial
- Computer/Testing skills, including Windows, Office, CANoe, Monaco etc
- Experience in vehicle EE area, experience or knowledge in ADAS area would be preferred
- Self-responsible working attitude and initiative
- Intercultural competence and communication skills with various hierarchy levels
- Willingness to travel inside China and abroad
• Coordination of HAD components test and data collection like LIDAR, driver camera etc.
• Coordination of testing vehicle/measurement device setup and troubleshooting including import/export etc.
• Coordination with EE, overall vehicle and quality department for BBAC produced and imported vehicles release concerning ADAS systems
• ADAS marketing and regulation support
• Analysis of customer complaints and continuous improvement