Faurecia Seating_Program Coordinator
Entry Level Position
- 1. Develop strong relationships and manage the ongoing negotiations with the customer as the official Faurecia representative.
- 2. Prepare and submit the RFQA to Management if relevant.
- 3. Create a "Program Management culture" by ensuring processes defined in the Faurecia Program Management System (PMS) are applied at all steps, and by developing synergies between all actors involved in the program.
- 4. Organize communications throughout the program lifecycle.
- 5. Organize key program information to ensure Program continuity and to contribute to knowledge management.
Business Master Degree or Engineering Degree with a willingness to develop a career path in business
Our virtual company booth
Open: October 29, 9am to 4pm
Our company presentation
09:45 - 10:15
The Digital Chinese Talent Days
taking place on October 29
Still not registered?
No. of Applicants