FAS R&D Management Trainee-Innovation Project Engineer
Entry Level Position
Essential responsibilities and duties
The Innovation Project Leader is responsible for supporting innovation activities managed under the Faurecia global “xWorks”team.The role’s primary goal will be to mature new ideas, concepts, and technologies through consumer driveninnovation exploration.
This activity will require a high level of collaboration with the cross functional xWorks advanced development team. Activities of responsibility will be advance product development centric, including,light prototyping, and research related to end-users and emerging technology.
The individual must be anexceptional visual communicator, and will be asked to present both internally and to customers. The individualwill be responsible for accessing internal or external expert support from local and global Faurecia teams.
The main missions of the role are:
• Exercising innovation leadership within a global innovation team, networking with internal and external experts.
• Innovation process and program leadership for advanced innovation projects.
• The position involves specialized activities carried out independently within a global innovation process, including much autonomy in the decision making.
• In this function he/she has to fully represent Innovation with all its aspects in front of the customer and Internal leadership.
• Creating profitable business models that enable world class consumer experiences.
• Create new products to enable top-line growth.
• Create new products, services and consumers experiences that challenge conventional automotive industry paradigms
No. of Applicants