FAS R&D Management Trainee-Designer
Shanghai / Wuxi / Wuhan
Entry Level Position
Essential responsibilities and duties
The Designer is responsible for the design development of new or existing products, in line with planning, process, quality and cost targets. He/she produces complete engineering designs translated in CAD models and creates all the associated documentation.
The main missions of the role are:
- Generate design concepts and produce conforming designs, parameters and calculations (provided by a project engineer or lead engineer).
- Develop feasible designs, considering available manufacturing processes. Perform engineering calculations for mass, strength and mechanical performance.
- Prepare and maintain engineering release and change documents.
- For each assigned project, provide alternative design solutions accompanied by analysis, supporting information and recommendations.
- Insure the accuracy of Designers' and Detailers' work by giving them clear, complete technical direction and by verifying the output.
- Lead all design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) studies.
- Maintain strong familiarity with specific customer CAD data integrity requirements and apply as required.
- Ensure that designs comply with government and customer specifications and regulations.
- Complete all assignments following prescribed schedules.
- Actively participate in product design reviews when required.
No. of Applicants