Shanghai / China wide
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
With your qualification you will work as engineer to support our technical department and project teams during the life-cycle of the projects for the facade works.
Take charge for the development of facade design concepts and/or work on construction sites to supervise the works.
Develop technical standards and requirements for the projects
Review and coordination for design and construction drawings
Coordination between various parties on the construction site
Quality control of executed works and follow-up for corrective actions in case of non-compliances
Schedule control and advanced planning of works
Preparation of construction documentation
Support for contracts department
Compile as-built documentation and support during hand-over stage
- Degree in civil engineering with major "facade construction"
- Fluent Mandarin is mandatory and good English is welcome
- Excel, Word and AutoCAD sound knowledge
- Willing to travel and work at different project locations
- Communicative and ability to work as a team member
- Diligent and precise working style
- Chinese certificates as project manager, safety manager, quality manager, document controller are appreciated but not required