EMC Engineer/ EMC工程师
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
EMC design and test for HV/LV components
Roles and Responsibilities
- EMC design, testing and optimization for HV/LV components (converter, inverter, control unit, etc.);
- Identify the EMC test method, test technology and EMC instrument facility, which will affect the test results. Local support and monitor test conduction in EMC lab;
- EMC risk assessment, schematic review, PCB layout review, EMC design verification and do DFMEA and lessons learn of EMC related;
- Document test conditions, measurement data, test report correctly;
- EMC test lab management, Including spare parts and facility management;
- Responsible for NEV EMC test spec. collect, EMC test database build up and management;
- Coordinate with related department or customer about EMC test arrangement and weekly report about test status;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Educational background (language): B.A. degree or above; electronics engineering or related preferred
- Fluent in English or German speaking and writing.
- At least 3+ years related experience in EMC testing of automotive electrical product ;
- Familiar with EMC standard such as CISPR 25, ISO and automotive customer spec.
- Familiar with EMC test facility operation and maintenance;
- Proficient in EMC diagnosis and modification of NEV components;
- Proficient in EMC test set up and skills of (RE, CE, RI, CI, BCI, ESD), know the test principle.
Resume of English version plus Chinese version is preferred.