Embedded Software Engineer
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
Job Targets and Decision Making
- Responsible for EPS SW general technical topics and customer requirements analysis, especially on network topics
- Responsible for local E/E SW network (communication, diagnosis, flashing) testing
- Responsible for fault part SW analysis from engineering or warranty samples
- Responsible for local E/E auxiliary SW tools & bench SW development
- Responsible for future application SW development: communication drivers, diagnosis interfaces, etc.
Main Focus of Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand SW related requirements and ability to discuss internally and externally with customer.
- Support internal project team for any technical SW related topics, e.g. SW questionnaire, SW failure analysis......
- Support customer discussion on deep SW topics and issues for better technical understanding.
- Implement local SW bench test for release on communication, diagnosis, flashing etc.
- Understand and configure EPS SW, including related EOL parameters.
- Understand well automotive protocols and standards like CAN, UDS, AUTOSAR, etc.
- Implement auxiliary SW tool or test bench SW development locally, basing on good SW design skills and different programming languages, especially C.
- Implement SW module development locally (UDS, network communication)
- Job qualifications
Required Competency and Qualification 任职能力及资格
Bachelor or above, Automotive Engineering, Computer science, Software Engineering, Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronic, Mechatronics, etc.,
Foreign Language 外语
Fluent Englich and/or German
Methods and Process related Skills and Qualification 方法工具及岗位相关技能
C programming language: Expert
Vector CANape: Expert
EB relative tools: Expert
Vector Logger: Advanced
Vector CANOE: Expert
Intercultural experience 跨文化工作经验
Interculture Experience preferred
No. of Applicants