Electronic Engineer / 电子工程师
Minhang, Shanghai / 上海市闵行区
Thesis (Bachelor, Master)
1) Design, develop and improve products and technologies for automotive, medical or automation products
2) Ensure on time delivery for HW design results, documentation and part performance
3) Provide technical product definition and process feasibility, in line with deadlines, quality and costs targets
4) Working in and with international product development teams with people from different departments
5) Support other electronic engineers and check drawings and documentations performed by them
6) EMC following and fix during product validation stage
7) Start from Schematic design, layout design check and carry over the product into series manufacturing
8) Verify and validate designs on bench and in final application
9) Follow engineering design process and product release procedures according project milestone needs
10) Output every design documents on time with request
11) In charge of product failure analysis and carry over lessons learned into improved designs
12) Provide technical support to manufacturing during pilot run and production start-up until transfer to series production
13) Provide technical support during new project acquisition
14) Create and update the BOM, initiate ECR (Engineering Change Request)
15) Contribute to design review & product robustness
16) Learn & apply the new techniques in the market
17) Coordinate the development project and communicate within the team
18) Apply Group Standards to concept and design details of a product, tool and/or equipment
19) Supports presentation to customers as required
20) Create documentation to introduce the product design, technology and realization to customer
21) Works with production engineers to ensure functional process feasibility of the proposed design
22) Participate in improvements for process feasibility, quality, design etc.
23) Follow engineering design process and product release procedures according project milestone needs
23) In charge of product failure analysis and carry over lessons learned into improved designs
24) Provide technical support to manufacturing during pilot run and production start-up until transfer to series production
25) Technical support during project acquisition
26) Create and update the BOM, initiate ECR (Engineering Change Request)
27) Contribute to design review & product robustness
28) Contribute to the product validations
29) Follow other tasks assigned by the Manager
1) Engineering bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
2) More than 3 years’ electronic circuit and hardware design working experience.
3) Knowledge in analog and digital circuit design and analysis ability.
4) Proficient in Zuken CR8000 and Windchill is a plus.
5) Knowledge in EMC test, trouble shooting and design improvement experience.
6) Preferable working experience in automation, electro medical or automotive industry.
7) Familiar with various hardware interfaces (Ethernet, SPI, I2C, LIN, Modbus, CAN, CANopen etc.).
8) Design ability of product test software.
9) Have knowledge of common test equipment.
10) Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
11) Highly motivated working in a team, open-minded and willing to share the knowhow and help others.
12) Strong self-responsibility and self-motivation ability, wiling to learn, logical thinking, strong problem-solving skill.
13) Able to work in a multicultural environment.
14) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, in both Chinese and English, German is a plus.
15) Ability to work under tight time constraints and handle multiple projects.
16) International mind set.
17) Ability to travel based on business need.
Our virtual company booth
Open: April 15, 09:00 - 14:00
Our company presentation
No. of Applicants