Electrical Design Engineer (m/f/d) Test bench systems for automotive development
Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Pudong)
Entry Level Position
We love top performers!
You as well?
As part of our expansion we are looking to strengthen our team of dedicated engineers in Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Pudong). We plan and realize test systems for automotive development, chiefly for the powertrain, exhaust gas turbocharger, electric vehicle drive systems and batteries. The company focuses in particular on test systems for energy-saving and environmentally-friendly drive concepts.
Your future tasks:
- Management of customer projects in Asia, from initial inquiry to final acceptance
- Project planning of test bench systems in cooperation with our project teams
- Creation and modification of electrical circuit diagrams using EPLAN
- Cooperation in the electrical installation of test benches mainly in cooperation with installation companies
- Control and coordination of subcontractors
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in the construction and commissioning of electrical systems
- Successfully completed degree in a technical discipline such as electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics
- Good knowledge and practical experience in EPLAN
- Chinese native or proficient level essential and English fluent level needed; good knowledge of German desirable, but not necessary; Korean or Japanese language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to go on frequent business trips, mainly within China
- Working carefully, willingness / capacity to learn, showing initiative, team spirit and customer-oriented action
In return, we offer:
You can expect a versatile area of responsibility and a professional, motivated team. We offer you the opportunity to work for a Hidden Champion that is the world leader in turbocharger test stands. A career at KRATZER AUTOMATION will allow you to help shape the automobiles of tomorrow.
As an owner-managed company, employees are our top priority. Our working atmosphere is based on open and fair communication, fast decision-making processes and a flat hierarchy. Of course, we offer a secure position, salary commensurate with performance, employee profit sharing and good future prospects.
Would you like to contribute to the continuing success story of KRATZER AUTOMATION as well? Fantastic!
Please send your detailed resume in English stating your earliest possible start date to the e-mail address below. For additional information, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you!