Development Engineer – Faurecia Interiors
Entry Level Position
The Development Engineer is responsible for technical product definition and process feasibility, in line with program planning, quality and costs targets. He/she applies Group standards following the Faurecia Excellence System (FES) and uses Faurecia Program Management System (PMS) to guide the concept and design detail of a product, tool and/or equipment.
The main missions of the role are:
- Manage Program File in Galileo system, maintaining appropriate product and process definitions.
- Control Design data efficiency and manage the correct data version to supplier.
- Liaise with industrial engineer so that product and process characteristics are under control when production is launched.
- Create and update the E-BOM, initiate ECR (Engineering Change Request).
- Give the necessary inputs & specification to the designer. Involve and coordinate other engineering function. Contribute to design review & product robustness.
- Ensure consistency between GD&T (incl. Tolerance stacks) and process feasibility.
- Take lead product level Geometry Convergence process.
- Contribute to the product validations.
- Define BOP specifications and ensure robustness of BOP development (supporting ASQ).
- Support the PDL to reach the quality, costs and timing targets of the program. Propose and implement improvements actions.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree;
- High motivation, wiling to learn, teamwork, logical thinking, pressure containment…
- Fluent English;
- Able to work in a multicultural environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Availability to travel.
Our virtual company booth
Open: October 29, 9am to 4pm
Our company presentation
09:45 - 10:15
The Digital Chinese Talent Days
taking place on October 29
Still not registered?
No. of Applicants