Connected Car Reliability Engineering
Objective of job
• Within RD C/TI, to establish and enhance the connected vehicle platform reliability in different ways. Especially to serve the upcoming high performance and reliability demands from connected vehicle.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Java, C#, Shell, Python programming experiences.
- Good experiences or background of operating large scale IT backend systems
- Knowledge of cloud architectures and patterns.
- Knowledge of micro service patterns and implementations.
- Cross domain knowledge base (Networking, Storage, and Computing)
• Specific Knowledge
- Documentation skills and Diagram drawing skills
- Self-responsibility, team player and good communication skills
- Chinese native with good English language skills, German language skills are appreciated
- Fast learner, Technical vehicle knowledge is a plus
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Focus on availability, latency, performance on the larege scale IT systems.
- Be able to handle the system-wide actions in following areas, hange management, monitoring, emergency response,
- Long term view and forecast of capacity planning in terms of overall system scaling
• Maintain the platform once they are approved for launching, take the responsibilities of the Platform, such as,
- measuring and monitoring availability
- Latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through different ways, like automation.
- Evolve and enhance systems, with the target of improving reliability and velocity.
- Sustainable incident response and problem management
• Actively join the application development before they go live through activities such as,
- System design
- develop platform components and frameworks,
- Capacity planning
- launch reviews
• Continually Build up and maintain the knowledge base for running platform
- Documenting and maintain the changes and impacts of the platform
- Coaching the other colleagues, make the awareness of the capabilities of the platform
- Coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.