Compliance Consultant –NCS & Brands
Entry Level Position
In accordance with Group Compliance Strategy and Group Compliance Standards, the principal duties for this function are
(1) to set up and implement an effective Compliance Management System (CMS) (in accordance with VW Group's established preventative approach).
(2) Unified alignment and interlinking of CMS activities in China as well as integration of new companies into Volkswagen Group's CMS,
including the operational implementation and monitoring
(3) of all CMS-related activities
The measures and policies established by Compliance altogether aim to ensure the legally compliant conduct of legal representatives and company employees, as well as that of any third parties.
Additionally, in the framework of agreed information and networking responsibilities, the function ensures the collaboration of all companies for Group brands represented in China (Attachment II) regarding compliance content.
Following on from this is the important objective of preventing negative effects as a result of "non-compliance" by a company (damage to reputation, material/immaterial damage, damage claims by third parties etc.). Within the framework of risk management, the function contributes to corporate management and to sustainable corporate success (early risk detection/effectiveness of CMS, Compliance) and influences the relevant reporting on sustainability in the area of compliance (e.g. Dow Jones Index).
Degree, preferably in legal sciences, business management with special training or knowledge in the area of compliance
- Demonstrate high integrity, flexibility, willingness and consciousness of responsibility
- Persistence, assertiveness and organizational skill
- Strong communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Unrestricted personal integrity to represent Compliance issues convinced
- Excellent analytical capability
- Willingness to implement change processes
Working experience (in years):
- Several years of business experience within VW Group / knowledge of branch / similar branch or Law / Audit firm experience (min. 3-5 years)
- Several years’ experience with Compliance ideally within an international environment
- Very good knowledge and expert ‘know-how’ of relevant international and national laws
- Experience in law, risk management, audit and / or compliance or similar areas within an international industry company, law firm / attorney’s office or audit company
- Experienced in project and risk management
- Able to develop working methods on your own initiative
Remarks (Language, IT-Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
Business fluent English (spoken and written); additional language preferable
Excellent knowledge of MS Office