CO2 Calculation Vehicle
Position: CO2 Calculation Vehicle
Division/Department: Volkswagen China Passenger Cars Brand
Main goals and objectives:
The position holder is part of the CO2 strategy team and is responsible for all CO2 related passenger vehicle calculations brand Volkswagen in the region China:
- Core mission is being the main contact for CO2 calculation on vehicle level for all projects of passenger car brand Volkswagen for all relevant stakeholders.
- Calculation of CO2 impact caused by individual vehicle projects on brand VW.
- Aligning CO2 roadmaps and deriving project fuel consumption targets (e.g. weight-based target) per vehicle for each planning round.
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and aligning calculation basis for each vehicle project brand VW e.g. volume, weight, CO2 impact and decision status.
1.Main contact for CO2 vehicle calculation brand VW
- Responsible for CO2 vehicle calculation brand VW in the region China
- Calculates vehicle CO2 status
- Delivers CO2 input for vehicle project decisions papers e.g. CO2 Registrierkasse
2.CO2 impact vehicle projects
- Deliver CO2 impact of vehicle projects based on their gap to their weight-based project target
- Evaluation of cost for compensation of CO2 impact and additional NEV demand
3.Aligning CO2 roadmaps and project fuel consumption targets
- Aligning CO2 roadmaps with all relevant stakeholders for brand VW on vehicle project level
- Harmonize CO2 roadmaps and vehicle project fuel consumption targets between sister projects between the JV e.g. Bora and Lavida
- Verify, align and deliver CO2 vehicle status
- Tracking decision status of vehicle projects brand VW region China
- Setting up and maintaining CO2 potential list of all available CO2 measures
- Keeping all vehicle data up to date (weight, CO2 status, vehicle project target etc.)
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or related majors
- Networked within CO2 relevant Volkswagen departments
- Profound CO2 calculation experience and profound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience (min. 2 years) in the technical development of the automotive industry
- Excellent skills in communication, coordination and high ability to solve problems
- Fluent in German and English
- Highly motivated and self-organized with proactive working attitude and team spirit
What we offer:
- Strong brands, excellent products and image
- Performance oriented competitive compensation & benefits package
- Professional career development & qualification
- Good management, team work, open communication & feedback
- International working environment & global network
- Attractive work, health programs & work-life balance
Join us and become a part of the Volkswagen Family - We are looking forward to welcome you on board!
Please send your application in English to: Career@volkswagen.com.cn with subject “channel name (where you find this job posting) - applicant name - current company - current position- applied position”.