Chemical-Technical Assistant (m/f/d), Chemical Technologist (m/f/d), Chemical Lab Assistant (m/f/d)
We are a young, fast-growing high-tech company offering processes, materials, and machines for the optical interconnection of photonic components such as lasers and silicon chips. This involves the use of a high-resolution 3D printer, which is capable of producing optical structures with a resolution far below one micrometer.
With a focus on the communications industry, our solutions cover the entire range from small-scale prototyping to fully automated industrial production. We build on an internationally unique technology portfolio and have already gained extensive experience by working with a large number of internationally active technology groups.
What awaits you with us
We are looking for a Chemical-Technical Assistant, Chemical Technologist, or Chemical Lab assistant (m/f/d) to support our development team in Karlsruhe. You will work with innovative materials, processes, and 3D lithography equipment in the field of integrated optics/photonic integration. This role offers you a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a dynamic high-tech startup.
- Quality control of chemicals and raw material inventory management
- Independent execution of test series including measurements (physical, chemical, and instrumental analyses), evaluation and documentation
- Upscaling and production of materials for 3D printing and corresponding quality control
- Collaboration in the development and optimization of lithography processes
- Continuously improving processes, methods, and laboratory management
- Completed vocational training/education as a Chemical-Technical Assistant (m/f/d), Chemical Technologist/Chemical Lab Assistant (m/f/d), or Chemist/Chemical engineer (m/f/d), or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of polymer chemistry is desirable
- Experience in microfabrication process and technology in optics, micro-optics or semiconductor manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience with working in a clean room is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
Your personal skills
- Independent, proactive, and ambitious
- High sense of responsibility and reliability
- High level of teamwork, communication, and assertiveness skills
- Ability to solve problems constructively and pragmatically
What we offer
A varied and challenging range of tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility in a young, rapidly expanding high-tech company. Great creative freedom and the opportunity to help shape the growth of the company. Flat hierarchies in an innovative and committed international team, in which you can contribute your ideas and jointly create forward-looking solutions. Your benefits package includes a market-oriented salary, a variable profit-sharing scheme, and a flexible working hours model.
Please send us your detailed application with curriculum vitae, references, certificates, and salary requirements by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. of Applicants