Charging Infrastructure Strategy
Objectives of the Position
•The BEV project house is part of the department Platform Management in the field of RD & P and supports the MBC China Board.
•As Daimler steadily increases its localized production vehicle line-up in China, DGRC is faced with the exponentially growing complexity of managing multiple vehicle platforms from business case approval through development into production within a joint venture structure. Newly implemented BEV Project House is responsible for steering the MBC activities China for the fields of development, operations and sales for battery electric vehicles.
Therefore we lead the appropriate top management committees to get an alignment with all relevant partners
- Graduated/certified engineer Economics, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, technical orientated business administration or similar
- Fluent english skills, German language skills is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken command of English; German preferable
- Interpersonal and business skills are necessary along with typing and computer competency, e.g. MS Office applications,EBP,etc. Ability to comprehend and comply with division policies, procedures, and operations in conducting day-to-day administrative responsibilities.
- High motivation and flexibility combined with a high ability to work independently
- Good organization skills and structured working function
- Proficient knowledge in MS-Office especially in PPT and Excel
- Intercultural competences, team player
- Intercultural competence and communication skills with various hierarchy levels
- High comitment for automobiles
•Align marketing aspects regarding charging infrastructure across Research & Development, Sales, Finance, Purchasing, Quality and Production Planning
•Key lead in initiating and Mercedes-Benz China charging solutions (e.g.: Charging APP), defining concepts, aligning internal and external implementation efforts until the charging solution goes live
•Key lead in integrating charging digital products into MB ecosystem (headunit, MMC, MMA etc.)
•Evaluate potantiall business models with charging providers as strategic partnership
•Define process of wall box installation
•Ensure implementation of warrenty process regarding charging related topics
•Install proper payment process
•Evaluate opportunities for data mining out of charging and infrastructure process
•Preparing management presentations for Product Board China (PBC) meeting