Channel Sales Manager
Entry Level Position
Hikvision Deutschland GmbH is now looking for a Channel Sales Manager who will focus on:
• Making regular visits to partners to develop positive working relationships and providing current information about new products and enhancements.
• Ensuring proper stock of products for the respective accounts.
• Developing process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
• Working with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
• Evaluating partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
• Forecasting all revenue, product and budgetary expectations for each account in Channel/Distribution sales.
• Meeting or exceeding assigned quota.
• Staying up to date with the latest developments in the market place and competitor activities.
• Participating and contributing to the company’s channel/distribution sales program, where necessary.
• Addressing partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
• Reviewing the market to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing and competition.
• Working closely with Marketing, Product Management and Sales to continually refine and improve our market position; assisting in development of messaging, sales tools, campaigns, promotions and necessary marketing plans.
• Working with Finance to resolve credit issues and keep accounts in good standing.
• Analyzing sales statistics, market conditions and competitive landscape.
• Conducting regular business plan reviews with customers to ensure company goals and strategies are understood, achieved and implemented.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, or Information Systems required.
• An interest in electronics or surveillance products.
• A great passion for sales, and a good understanding of it.
• A technical background.
• Exceptional communication skills in English, German and Chinese.
• You work well under pressure.
• Valid Driving License will be a plus.