Calibration Engineer Engine/发动机标定工程师
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
- Definition of engine tests in accordance with customer requirement together with project engineers from application department.
- Programming (fine tuning) of test bench programs for optimization under automatic operation.
- Adaptation of injection system on engine test bed with respect to emissions, fuel consumption, performance and combustion noise.
- Evaluation and presentation of engine test results.
- Verification of engine capability for required emission level.
- Support of customer and engineers from other department in engine performance related topics.
- Optimization according engineering targets regarding engine/vehicle emissions, performance, cold start ability.
- Coordination of samples regarding the customer project (only for EVL-related topics).
- B.A./Masters degree major in vehicle engineering/internal combustion engine.
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Good knowledge of engine combustion process
- Good knowledge of engine performance tests
- Basic knowledge of electronic engine control unit
- High capability in understanding of complex systems
- Good English language skills
- Good team-work capability