Business Development Manager - Advanced Packaging
Entry Level Position
Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work, while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of nearly 15,000 employees are bringing forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare to renewable energy to e-mobility to high-tech and telecommunications.
Your role and responsibilities:
- If our products conquer the market, this will also be your merit in the future: because you develop our business activities in the advanced packaging industry and manage business alignment for customer accounts by identifying and reducing gaps in customer expectation and our offerings.
- In your position you develop a strong understanding of the customer’s expectation; recognize the business opportunities based on the customer roadmaps and grow the partnership revenues in line with overall Heraeus strategy.
- You collaborate with our technical unit to prepare new business proposals for customers across segment and support national and global R&D projects.
- Through frequent customer visits and market research, you gather important information about market trends, competitors and relevant updates on industrial regulations.
- To increase technical knowledge, understand industry trends, and build customer network you will attend technical conferences.
- You will report financial, strategic and technical results to the management.
What is required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree of Micro-Electronic, Electronic material, Semiconductor Engineering or related majors
- First work experience in Sales or Business Development in semiconductor packaging material/ R&D of Advanced packaging house.
- Several years of team project management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Good skills in Office software
- Willingness to travel
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.openspaceforopenminds.cn.
Send us your application in English via email to: Lily.firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. of Applicants