Business Development Manager – Transportation Vertical DACH
Frankfurt am Main
The Business Development Manager- Transportation Vertical DACH plays a pivotal role in the engagement with integrators, end users, specifiers and distribution partner sales and account management staff to improve Hikvision business performance and reputation, and to ensure healthy and sustainable business growth.
The key attributes and expectations of a good Business Development Manager are:
•Great business sense
•Deep understanding of industry standards, channels and sectors
•Great communication skills
•A positive attitude
•Great negotiation skills
•Initiative, Honesty and Integrity
Hikvision therefore requires the Business Development manager to act as the ambassador of the company and brand, delivering the following key tasks:
- · Identify key customers and markets and develop them by promoting our offering, connection to institutions and consultants, generating and pursuing leads, and securing top customers. Enable Hikvision to continuously grow the customer base and opportunity pipeline as well as to develop successful growth strategies.
- · Create a reliable estimation of the market potential, customer segmentation, competitor analysis (global, regional, local), market prices and agree with Product Groups on corresponding priorities and targets.
- · Meet and exceed sales and activity targets.
- · Keep focus on Monitoring, Maintenance and long term contracts and relationship building.
- · Promote and consult Hikvision products and solutions to end users, consultants and architecture engineers.
- · Planning and preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
- · Deliver product and commercial education and training in conjunction business partners.
- · Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Hikvision products and solutions.
- · Assist the development of market strategies/ vertical solution.
- · Prepare reports required by the management.
- · A minimum of 3 years’ experience selling Security Solution and/or Services in to large clients of transportation.
- · Proven negotiation skills on cooperate level.
- · Being open minded to working in a multi-cultural company.
- · Being self-driven and ambitious to be part of a winning culture.
- · Strong communication skills in English and German, both oral and written.
- · Solid in Outlook and related products.
- · Experience in Salesforce CRM is a plus.