Business Development Engineer
Shanghai / Changzhou (Jintan)
Entry Level Position
As an eighth-generation family business and global technology leader, ISABELLENHÜTTE thrives on the innovative strength and pioneering spirit of its employees - and has done so for over 500 years. With a clear focus on future markets, we develop electrical resistance materials, thermoelectric materials for temperature measurement as well as electrical components and sensors for precision current measurement for the electrical and electronics industry. The constant striving for optimization and innovation, as well as the necessary freedom to do so, allow our employees to break new ground, discover new possibilities and learn new things every day.
Our motto is: People. Develop. Success.
1. Plan and execute marketing and sales activities to increase business revenue in the assigned product category and market segment
2. Increase sales and share of wallet with existing customers
3. Analyze and evaluate customer and behavioral data to improve communications and engagement
4. Significant involvement in various research and development projects focusing on resistive and thermoelectric alloys and additive manufacturing
5. Achieving the Isabellenhütte customer experience; Being responsive, being in touch, offering solutions
1. Bachelor's degree or higher in materials science, electrical engineering or equivalent professional qualification
2. More than 5 years of relevant experience in the field of sales or business development in electronics manufacturing, business automation or metallurgy
3. Familiarity with the automotive or electronics industry
4. Proven work results in increasing sales revenue
5. Proven work results in developing new product categories
6. Ability to collaborate across business units, functional departments, geographic areas and with senior management
7. Able to work independently and result-oriented
8. Fluent command of the Chinese and English language in writing and expression is a must
The interview will be conducted in English.
No. of Applicants