Bosch JMP_Technical Sales / 博世初级经理人计划_技术销售方向_DC
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
Bosch Junior Managers Program(JMP) Introduction
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 18 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class trainings.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Responsible for defining sales and marketing strategy, implementing the sales strategy and guiding the sales market development.
- Help to define sales target and break down into details, implement the sales activities, fulfills account receivable collection and monitor the sales market discipline.
- Coordinates voice of the market including but not limited competitor information, and organizes marketing promotion activities including but not limited exhibition and symposiums.
- Responsible for the negotiation with KA customers, facilitates the deal.
- Collect and analyze the marketing information. The other task assigned by the HoD.
Initial Rotation Plan:
1st round rotation responsibility:
- Support east regional manager to collect and analyze data.
- Visit east region customer to understand customer requirement, application and communication skill.
- Visit east region distributor to understand distributor strategy and implementation through processes.
- Follow up important customer topics from region point of view.
- Understand east regional customers’ situation, finish swop analysis.
2nd round rotation responsibility:
- Support product management to investigate customer requirement, prepare product specification.
- Support product management to analyze competitors.
- Understand PLM process.
- Understand product strategy.
- Communicate with RD about new product development time line.
3rd round rotation responsibility:
- Support application team daily work.
- Commissioning on site.
- Defect set up.
- Follow up important defect solving time line.
- Master degree or above from top university, graduated from automation or relate majors preferred
- Technical working experiences or sales experiences in automation area is a plus
- Advanced English language skill
- Enough excel skill like functions, VBA, light database
- Good presentation ability with power point
- Technical document searching ability
- Systematic thinking
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship, good communication skills
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)
- Overseas working or study experience is preferred