Automated Driving - Testing/Validation
Position: Automated Driving - Testing/Validation
Division/Department: Technical Development Group R&D China/ADAS&AD Development
Location: Beijing / Shanghai
Group R&D China - Premium Brands - Offering future Driving pleasure to customers
The Volkswagen group will be the future leading provider of sustainable, premium and convenient mobility. In our brands we develop automated driving solutions as well as mobility solutions.
The Chinese market plays a key role in the success of the Volkswagen Group. Our products will contribute to less traffic jams, less pollution, and fewer traffic accidents in China.
We are expanding our team for “Automated Driving/Intelligent Connected Vehicles” development in Beijing and start to establish an additional hub in Shanghai. In collaboration with a Chinese technology company we enhance the customer experience and offer tomorrows products to Chinese customers as soon as possible. Our technical teams work closely together with our experts at headquarters and other autonomous driving experts across the globe. Together with you, our experts, and technology partners we create the future of automated driving.
Main goals and objectives:
The core mission of this position is to define and specify technical test requirements for Driving, Parking and Guard functions in the field of Automated Driving.
These systems will be tested for premium brand products (Audi) in the Chinese market.
The position will monitor and ensure the implementation of specified test requirements on systems, customer function level. The position will be involved in testing, integration, validation and finally releasing those systems to the customer. The contribution of this position will be vital to deliver a robust system and performant function to the customer. The exchange with relevant stakeholders in both China region and headquarters will be an essential part of this position’s work.
Every Tester will also take part in the performance test concept/process team to contribute with individual work packages in both China region and partners around the world for a ISO26262, ASPICE compliant and efficient testing, integration, validation process.
Your Responsibilities include:
The position is responsible for the described scope and tasks within the ADAS/AD/ICV Development department of Volkswagen Group China.
- Systems/Customer functions: test requirements, test cases of Automated Driving/Parking (AD.AP) systems designed for the Chinese market
- Define technical test requirements for customer function, systems and create test cases for integration of future automotive systems/platforms
- Align with relevant stakeholders on technical level for systems realization and derive implications for complete system
- Monitor and steer the implementation of testing, integration and validation for AD.AP systems together with our Chinese technology partner
- Cascade targets and performance test requirements to supplier/s and partner/s,
and work to integrate them in vehicle systems
- Conduct test reviews with relevant components and sub-components
- Engage with software and hardware engineers of the autonomous driving / parking /guard project team and external partners / suppliers
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge of sensor set (ultrasonic, camera, radar, LiDAR), electronic modules (ECUs), vehicle communication architectures, software components for automated driving
- Good knowledge of automotive test processes and systems engineering
- Good knowledge of vehicle systems architecture
- Knowledge of ISO26262, ASPICE preferred
- Structured working style, advanced time management and strong analytical skills
- Strong abilities in independent, self-organized work, and cross-functional/-entity collaboration
- Strong confidence and reliability
Working experience (in years):
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in development of Driver Assistance / Automated Driving Functions on technical systems level (e. g. E/E architecture, sensor technology, data fusion, path planning, controls)
- Experience in requirements based testing, integration, validation and process
- Knowledge of vehicle Electric/Electronics and ECU development/validation
- Software development C/C++
- Proficient knowledge of Measurement tools ADTF, CANape, Matlab,
- Project management: Experience in steering and technical negotiation
Remarks (Language, IT Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
- English fluent
- Chinese recommended
- German beneficial
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Strong brands, excellent products and image
- International working environment & global network
Professional career development & qualification
No. of Applicants