Assistant Marketing Manager
Suzhou,Jiang su province, China
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
The RUWAC Asia Group was established in 2009 with its own sales and service offices so far set up in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and China.
Due to our rapid expansion in China we are looking for highly motivated marketing professionals to join our team in China.
We are investing heavily in new technologies such as CRM and digital marketing.
Therefore this position will offer great career development opportunities within our group.
The assignment for the successful candidate will start with a 6 months training in Thailand.
You must have profound knowledge in digital marketing, market research techniques, website marketing and multi media concepts.
You should be interested in technical products marketing rather than consumer goods marketing.
More information can be found on the website: www.ruwac-asia.com
- Assist Marketing manager in developing the tactics to achieve the marketing strategy in China.
- Be responsible for increasing the brand awareness and customer loyalty of Ruwac in China, and introduce the Ruwac brand strengths in China.
- Be responsible for setting up the plan and budget of Mktg Activities at national level.
- Develop, organize, and implement the marketing activity and evaluate the result of each marketing activity based on the yearly marketing plan
- Prospects acquisition and customer retention through marketing events.
- Lead exhibition design and deployment to reflect business storylines, business focus, and company branding.
- Cooperate with Sales Dept. to achieve the sales target.
Female or male, Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or other related disciplines.
Up-to-date understanding of digital marketing concepts, practices, programs, online marketing strategy and analytics.
Self-driven and disciplined. Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to handle multi-tasks while flexible with urgent tasks.
Strong oral & writing skill of both English and Chinese, German speaking is the plus.
Excellent at Microsoft Office tools and knowledge in CRM programms
Have driving license
Ruwac China Suzhou head office