Assistant Manager, Type Approval China
For a concept to fly, you need a team with its feet planted firmly on the ground. Specialists who can steer highly complex systems precisely while also ensuring that everyone involved works together smoothly. This is the basis for achieving excellence.
Having an eye for detail and being particular about accurate numbers is essential to the smooth running of our business. We are looking for individuals to join our team of precise-minded people dedicated to adding value to our customers and to our business. So if you’d thrive in a team that values high work standards and learning opportunities, where every team member is recognised and valued, join us in driving the future of operations in business mobility.
What awaits you？
- You need to ensure instantly & clearly communicating, tracking the relevant Chinese standards development , clearly communicate with headquarter regarding new standards.
- You need to ensure the effective comnunication of Chinese standard development between the team and counterpart in AG.
- You need to support and coordinate the sucessful implementation of all Chinese legal requirements in the AG in due time in terms of ADAS, Cybersercurity.
- You need to ensure the efficient lobbying of ADAS, Cybersercurity regulation and conduct internal alignment.
- You will gather the CCC relevant rules and ensure the requirements are implemented in the company and as well as support the implmentation at suppliers.
- You need to support the homologation project and testing colleague in relevant type approval testing.
- You will support the China vehicle technical requirement process implemented in Joint Venture.
Qualifications and experience.
- University or Master degree in Information / Communication/ Automotive engineering or comparable educational background，Information Engineering
- Knowledge of Information / Communication/ Automotive engineering, Knowledge of vehicle type approval.
- Experience in the homologation process and standard working groups.
- Prior experience and established personal network within the BMW Group is essential for success in this role.
- User of software like MS-Office, Windows etc.
- Good communication skills with external parties and internal parties, team player.
- Proficient Mandarin/English/German would be an advantage.
You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about ICV? Apply now!
No. of Applicants