Assistant Engineer, Digitalisation (m/f/d)
Entry Level Position
- Responsible for functional, on time and within budget technical planning for the technical processing and procurement of MES or SIS for very large/complex projects and project groups.
- Provides technical support to resolve issues regarding MES or SIS or S3D system support as 1st level administrator and to promote best practices.
- Coordination of quality assurance for goods and services.
- Support S3D regional and global leads on change management processes
- Compliance with agreed health, safety and environmental objectives
- Early coordination of tasks and responsibilities within the respective project.
- Protects BASF know-how and confidential information
- Bachelor degree in process control, industrial automation, IT or computer science mandatory. Major in Computer science is preferred. - Master degree is an advantage
- Fresh student or 1-2 years experience in related area in chemical industry
- International experiences will be an advantage
- Working experiences as Team player will be an advantage
Our virtual company booth
Open: April 15, 09:00 - 16:00
Our company presentation
No. of Applicants