Application Engineer: Reliability Assessment
Entry Level Position
Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work, while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of nearly 15,000 employees are bringing forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare to renewable energy to e-mobility to high-tech and telecommunications.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You secure the quality of our products: Because you ensure the reliability of our solutions by conducting characterization tests and failure analysis.
- In your position you are responsible for careful planning, preparation and execution of application tests according to standard protocols.
- You carry out FEM simulations for our R&D team.
- You support the product development with the creation of CAD drawings.
- Maintaining and repairing the equipment is also a part of your job.
What is required for this role:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering / Materials Science and Engineering with first industrial working experience
- Fluent oral and good written language skills in English
- Proficient in office and CAD software, frequent user of ANSYS is a plus
- Good hands-on experience and communication skills (verbal and emails)
- Special Knowledge or Skills Knowledge/experience on power electronics packaging or testing is a big plus
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.openspaceforopenminds.cn.
Send us your application in English via email to: Lily.firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. of Applicants