Advanced Specialist Mechatronic Safety
Entry Level Position
Corporate Division: R&D
Division, located in Shenyang/China
Employment - full time
- Taking responsibility for the mechatronic safety in total vehicle development and validation processes.
- Main focus is on fullfilling project targets regarding mechatronic safety requirements (e.g. C-NCAP) of body, chassis, HV-Battery and restraint systems according to BMW standards and legal requirements.
- Define and prepare hard ware for testing.
- Set up, coordinate, perform and monitor mechatronic safety relevant tests. Align and steer testing activities at external test provider.
- Evaluate the test results and prepare reports.
- Communicate the results to line manager and related teams/circles and define action plans for improvements.
- Coordinate, prepare and monitor the validation activities according to project synchroplan and summarize the validation documents
- Define and set up validation plan for mechatronic safety to ensure project target achievement (Hardware and Simulation)
- Define and prepare equipment and tools for testing
- Set up, coordinate, perform and monitor mechatronic safety relevant tests and simulation
- Align and steer testing activities at external test provider
- Evaluate the results of tests and simulation and prepare reports
- Define action plans for improvements and carry out necessary steps
- Communicate the results/status to line manager, related teams and project circles
- Support passive safety team activities for target achievment
- Support BBT-E-x departments
- Bachelor or Master of electrical or mechatronic engineering; B.Sc. or higher. Flash 4 certificate or equivalent
- Knowlede in E/E architecture and reaction chain of LV+HV system and components
- Knowledge in passive safety testing and simulation
- Knowledge in LV/NV safety requirements in total vehicle development process
- Project management
- Business English
- Knowledge of corporate relations
- Personal requirements: communication and teamwork skills, project experience, strong analytical skills, quality-conscious, assertiveness
- Several years in the field of LV+HV system and components development, testing and/or production 4-6 Years
- Additional information in order to specify the position
Our virtual company booth
Open: April 15, 09:00-16:00
Our company presentation
No. of Applicants