AD Technology Integration_SW Integration
Entry Level Position
Objective of job
• Tackle the challenge of autonomous driving by developing integration of HD maps and localization into the software stack for enhanced perception and trajectory planning.
• Build new concepts & groundbreaking solutions that shape the future of mobility.
- BS, MS or PhD in CS, EE, Robotics, or equivalent real-world experience
- Experience writing modern C++ applications
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience in Linux development environment
- 2+ years of experience developing systems utilizing ADAS and HD maps
- 2+ years of experience developing software for real-time systems
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis and techniques for building evaluation ground trothing metrics
• Specific Knowledge
- Fluent English, and Chinese (written/spoken);
- Good communication coordination skill with external parties and internal parties
- Knowledge of mapping database formats
- Knowledge of localization methods using HD map data
- Knowledge of automotive radar, vision, lidar, sensor fusion techniques
- Experience with using HD maps for localization methods
- Experience with uses of HD maps for autonomous vehicles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interest in autonomous technologies
• Develop techniques for utilizing HD maps as part of a fused perception system.
• Extract HD Map data to provide horizon data streams for the autonomous software stack.
• Work with map providers and other standards organizations to identify and integrate autonomous driving components.
• Collaborate with a larger autonomous driving engineering team, gaining exposure to a variety of engineering disciplines & projects.
• Evaluate and analyze other potential cooperation testing projects
• Evaluate and analyze multi-joint cooperation with internal and external partners
• Actively support to built-up and improve the team processes