AD Technology Integration _ Simulation
Entry Level Position
Objective of job
• Work on simulator infrastructure for end to end testing of software & hardware for autonomous driving.
• Develop infrastructure for managing and running a large number of test scenarios.
- BS, MS or PhD in CS, Math, Physics, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Experience writing modern C++ applications;
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, Bash, etc.);
- Experience in Linux development environment;
- Familiar with embedded platforms and system software;
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing Cloud infrastructure;
- Experience working with Real-time simulation development.
• Specific Knowledge
- Fluent English, and Chinese (written/spoken);
- Good communication coordination skill with external parties and internal parties.
• Design, implement, verify and maintain simulations;
• Test autonomous stack virtually and increase the quality and scenarios the stack is exposed;
• Review and help develop test procedures for various Automated Driving features and applications;
• Troubleshoot issues and assist other verification engineers during the use of this equipment up to and including re-simulation of in vehicle logged data;
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional development engineers;
• Support internal & external development team on a per-request basis for simulated environments, conditions, and configurations;
• Lead and participate in collaborate discussions with internal & external HIL/SIL teams to ensure standardization of tools, methodologies, models and test script;
• Analyze data and test results, apply statistical models and validation methods and report findings and results to the cross-functional team and senior management;
• Evaluate and analyze other potential cooperation testing projects;
• Evaluate and analyze multi-joint cooperation with internal and external partners;
• Actively support to built-up and improve the team processes.