Accountant - BeNeLux
Entry Level Position
Accountant - BeNeLuxPermanent employee, Full-time · BeNeLux - Amsterdam
Hey there and welcome to your new Opportunity with us.
Being a Accountant is an exciting task, since you are the superhero our clients need. You know what setup of our solutions will satisfy their needs, therefore, these here are your most important task:
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Maintain accounts receivable, document sales invoices and supporting documentation
- Maintain accounts payable, confirm validity of the debt, and ensure timely payment of vendor invoices
- Collaborate with external tax consultants in preparation of tax filing and other declarations
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely, accurate, and reliable exchange of information
- Perform reconciliations with headquarters and other group subsidiaries
- Assist finance manager in other financial activities
YOUR PROFILEAll right, all right, so I hope you are now aware of what is up for you, what background should you have in order to feel comfortable with this role? Keep in mind it`s all about electrical equipment, that`s why it is essential for you to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the accounting or similar role of the financial area, preferably in multinational companies
- Familiar with Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Highly proficiency in spoken and written Dutch and English. At least C1 level. Chinese is a plus
- Familiar with MS Office, especially excellent Excel skills
- Prior experience in SAP or other ERP systems is a plus
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
WHY US?This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
Apply for this positionABOUT USWe are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With nearly 300GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!
Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.
Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!