ABS/ ESP System Engineer
Entry Level Position
- Analyze and understand customer’s requirements, and provide technical proposal.
- Be responsible for system software development, and design algorithm for customer requirements, e.g. ABS, TCS, VDC, AVH, ACC, HHC, .etc.
- Follow Company development and Quality process.
- Support application vehicle testing and debugging.
- Communicate with platform and software development group to deploy new technology in customer projects.
- Communicate with software function team and project team to ensure software deliver on quality on time.
- Cooperate with team, and share system function definition and design.
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Automotive engineering, Automation or related.
2. Knowledge in control algorithms for ABS/ESP systems
3. Familiar with C/C++, MATLAB in software development
4. Familiar with vehicle dynamics, vehicle structure.
5. Familiar with PID
6. Communication ability with all levels of people and Flexible, good problem solving skills.
7. Team player with good organization and coordination skills, attention to details.
8. Pro-active, high sense of responsibility, excellent time management skills.
9. Excellent English in both spoken and written
10. Skills in driving and Public C1 driver’s license is must.
No. of Applicants