At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 115,500 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas. BASF generated sales of about €64.5 billion in 2017. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (BAS). Further information at www.basf.com.
About BASF Greater China
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is the largest foreign investor in China’s chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus (Shanghai) as a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of €7.3 billion in 2017 to customers in Greater China, and employed 8,982 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn.
• BASF SE (Headquater): Ludwigshafen, Germany
• BASF Greater China (Headquater): Shanghai, China
• BASF-Group: worldwide
• Greater China: 8,982 (2017)
• Asia Pacific: 18,256 (2017)
• Worldwide: 115,490 (2017)
• Greater China: over € 7.3 billion (2017)
• Asia Pacific: € 14,185 million (2017)
• Worldwide: € 64.5 billion (2017)
• EBIT BASF-Group: € 8,522 million (2017)
BASF Greater China Headquarter
300 Jiangxinsha Road, Pudong
Greater China: www.greater-china.basf.com
BASF Services Europe GmbH
Recruiting Services Europe
10832 Berlin, Germany
Phone: 00800-33 0000 33
Career site: www.basf.com/my-career
BASF inaugurated its first BASF Innovation Campus Asia Pacific and its new Greater China headquarters in November 2012. The € 90 million expansion of BASF’s site in Pudong, Shanghai, where the new facilities are located, marks the company’s most important innovation investment in the region to date. Ultimately employing more than 2,500 employees, the site is expected to become one of BASF’s largest outside of Germany. At the first phase of the new Innovation Campus Asia Pacific, around 600 researchers and developers in technical teams from 17 regional business units come together, forming a powerful innovation hub for BASF in Asia Pacific.
In Asia Pacific, we have a production network with 100 sites, customers in more than 16 countries and more than 18,000 employees engaging in the development, manufacturing and sale of a wide range of products for agricultural products and nutrition, colorants and finishing products, chemicals, plastics and fibers for numerous applications for most industries.
BASF's chemical products are used in a wide range of industries such as agriculture, textile, leather, automotive, construction, electrical appliances and electronics, paper, food, feed, cosmetics, printing and packaging. Our products are also vital components in thousands of everyday products. BASF touches nearly all facets of our daily lives.
Our employees are key to our success: their skills, commitment and motivation make BASF competitive and fit for the future. For this reason, we want to recruit, support and retain the best employees. In Asia Pacific, BASF offers the wide range of career opportunities that you might expect from a global leader in the Chemical industry. We employ both fresh graduates and skilled professionals in our Research & Development, Engineering and Production as well as in our Business and Corporate Functions.
We look for passionate and creative individuals from all backgrounds and nationalities, who share our goal to drive the company forward in the region.
BASF is committed to providing the intelligent and leading-edge solutions demanded by our customers. Our aim is to continue to improve our service, and we need to bring the right people in to help us achieve that goal, at all levels of experience and expertise. So, whether you are a recent graduate or a qualified specialist with many years’ experience, we look forward to welcoming you to the BASF family.
The most efficient application process is via our online job portal through our Careers page.
Across all industries, customers expect solutions that help improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption.
As an innovative partner we offer considerably more than just high-value products: We support our customers in facing a multitude of challenges and offer them tailor-made solutions. Find out more about how we succeed in creating value for our customers: www.basf.com/group/products-and-industries
We are organized along these 5 segments:
• Performance Products
• Functional Materials & Solutions
• Agricultural Solutions
• Oil & Gas
BASF SE (Headquater)
Job offersby this company
- Associate Scientist / Scientist, Heterog ...
- Associate Scientist / Scientist, Materia ...
- Research Scientist / Associate Scientist ...
- Associate Scientist/Scientist, Digitaliz ...
- Assistant Chemist/Chemist, Advanced Mate ...
- Associate Scientist / Scientist, Process ...
- Coatings Young Professional (m/f) - Rese ...
- Coatings Young Professional (m/f) - Oper ...
- Coatings Young Professional (m/f) - Acco ...
- Coatings Young Professional (m/f) - Appl ...
- Coatings Young Professional (m/f) - Tech ...
- Coatings Young Professional (m/f) - Mark ...
- Refinish Coating, Polyurethane & Enginee ...
- Technical Support/Application Developmen ...
- Assistant Manager, Professional & Specia ...
- Scientist, Automation and Chemistry ...
- Scientist, Product Development – Perso ...
- Officer, Treasury
- Senior Engineer, AR Solution (BASF 4.0) ...
- Officer, Finance Partner